April 10, 2012

Totally unrelated to the kitchen

I'm back. From where you ask? No where. 

I've hit a slump in the cooking department. I haven't been creating anything new nor have I tried out any recipes.  I'm just cooking the same stuff and those recipes are already listed.  I do have a few drafts for some recipes, but I'm either been too lazy to blog or I've left the recipe in TO when I'm in LA and vice versa. 

So now that I'm uninspired with my cooking, I thought I would blog about something totally unrelated to my kitchen- a reading challenge!  I signed myself up for the Dystopian Challange 2012 and I'm aiming for the Contagion level. That means I have to read 15 Dystopian novels this year. I've already read one, Divergent by Veronica Roth...just 14 more to go. I know of two other books that I want to read with the same themes: The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood and Insurgent by Veronica Roth. The rest of the books I will pick up as a I go along. If I'm stuck, there are plenty of Dystopian novel lists out there to guide me.



No comments:

Post a Comment