May 14, 2010

Hi!

I stopped teaching full-time and began spending some of my day searching for and reading blogs about healthy food. I started experimenting in my tiny little kitchen and after looking at some of my experiments, my sister-in-law suggested I start a blog about my kitchen adventures....so here I am.


Some of the recipes are original. Others are either exact copies of other recipes (links to sites will be provided) or adaptations of recipes I've found (links to sites will be provided). I am going to try to keep most of the recipes healthy ones, but don't be surprised if a not-so-healthy one pops up!


So here I go....

2 comments:

  1. nice! I'm looking forward to it. I've recently set foot in the kitchen after getting married ;)
    and like to have good recipes handy .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to hate cooking/baking, but now I love it. Enjoy the time in the kitchen and let me know how the recipes turn out!

    ReplyDelete